This deliciously authentic butter chicken sauce has been developed by Banu, and is absolutely perfect for any take on traditional butter chicken. Now you can easily make this favorite mild curry at home.
Ingredients: tomato puree, tomato sauce, ginger, garlic, canola oil, salt, garam masala, fenugreek leaf & powder, turmeric & chilli powder.
Allergens: Nutmeg, mace.
Free from: msg, palm oil, preservatives, vinegar, nuts, gluten, soy, artificial colors and sugar.
It is vegan/vegetarian friendly.
Size - 300ml Jar/pouch.
Storing; must be refrigerated for longer shelf life as it contains no chemicals, stabilizers or preservatives to extend shelf life.
Four steps to make the best butter chicken curry:
- Sauté 1kg of your desired protein/ vegetable / tofu / paneer in a pan till it is cooked fully.
- Add this jar of Butter Chicken Gravy to your sautéed ingredients and mix well.
- Add ½ - 1 cup of hot water, mix well, check salt add if desired.
- Bring to one rolling boil, then remove from heat. Let it rest for about 5-10 minutes.
Finishing the curry
- If you are using yogurt whisk well (or else it will split), add little by little taste and stop when you are happy with the taste.
- If you are using coconut cream, shake well, add a little taste and add more if required stop when you are happy with the taste profile.
DON’T ADD TOO MUCH WATER AS THE COCONUT CREAM/ CREAM OR YOGHURT WILL DILUTE THE CURRY FURTHER. SLOWLY ADD CREAM OR COCONUT CREAM OR YOGHURT AND KEEP CHECKING THE TASTE STOP WHEN IT REACHES THE DESIRED TASTE AND CONSISTENCY.