This deliciously authentic butter chicken sauce has been developed by Banu, and is absolutely perfect for any take on traditional butter chicken. Now you can easily make this favourite mild curry at home.
Ingredients: tomato, ginger, garlic, garam masala, salt, turmeric, chilli powder, canola oil.
Allergens: Nutmeg, mace.
Free from: msg, palm oil, preservatives, vinegar, nuts, gluten, soy, artificial colours and sugar.
It is vegan/vegetarian friendly.
Size - 300ml Jar/pouch.
Storing; must be refrigerate for longer shelf life as it contains no chemicals, stabilisers or preservatives to extend shelf life.
Five step butter chicken instructions:
1) Saute 1kg of your desired protein/ veges / tofu / paneer in a pan.
2) Add this jar of butter chicken gravy to your sauteed ingredients and mix well.
3) Add ½ - 1 cup of hot water, mix well, and add salt to taste.
4) Bring to a rolling boil for 10 minutes, then remove from heat.
5) If you are using yogurt, add slowly and whisk well (or else it will split). Taste the sauce while you are adding the yogurt to add your desired amount. If you are using coconut cream, shake well and follow the same steps.
NOTE: DON’T ADD TOO MUCH WATER AS THE YOGURT, CREAM, OR COCONUT CREAM WILL DILUTE THE CURRY FURTHER. SLOWLY ADD IN THE YOGURT, CREAM, OR COCONUT CREAM TO ENSURE REACH THE DESIRED TASTE AND CONSISTENCY.